Lifelong Learning Plan (LLP)
ef·fec·tive | \ i-ˈfek-tiv , e-, ē-, ə- \
1: producing a decided, decisive, or desired effect
2: ready for service or action
strat·e·gy | \ ˈstra-tə-jē \
1: the art of devising or employing plans toward a goal
2: an adaptation or complex of adaptations (as of behavior, structure) that serves or appears to serve an important function in achieving evolutionary success
Since March 2020, in order to ensure great life and learning outcomes for our students, we have worked with teachers to focus on holistic development of students.
We are transforming our certificate courses now and will henceforth focus more on enabling teachers by providing content in a form, which we call Effective Strategies. In NEW NORMAL, to remain effective, teacher’s will need new strategies to impact student learning outcomes.
We have been overwhelmed by your eagerness to learn since the launch of LLP in the last week of March 2020. Following your encouraging response to our earlier LLP editions and the Lifelong Learning Series, we are announcing next courses in LLP. In this edition, we transform LLP certificate courses to bring you a set of Effective Strategies to build capacity on several topics
This will be a 2 step process:
- We will begin by devising a well defined goal as expected outcome of every course and ensure that all course content addresses behavioural adaptation and creation of structures to ensure that outcome.
- And, as an end result, we will equip teachers with certain decisive to-dos (tools and resources) which are ready to be deployed in their classrooms for effective implementation of these strategies.
1. NEP 2020: Introduction to Growth Mindset
2. NEP 2020: Engaging Parents & Students in Learning: Numeracy Skills I
3. NEP 2020: Engaging Parents & Students in Learning: Literacy Skills
4. NEP 2020: Teach Through Story Telling
Building literacy and numeracy skills in students are one of the main objectives that the National Educational Policy (NEP) 2020 aims to achieve across the country for an improved life. This course is equipped with various skills, ideas, and activities that can be executed to help children master and increase their numeracy and literacy levels. Become a champion for your students and help improve their career prospects.
1. Mastering your Smartphone
2. Teach Online in COVID Times
3. Strategies: Become a Better Online Teacher
4. Engage Students: Without Smartphone
Online teaching has become necessary for teachers across the world. In order to maximise student learning from online classes, certain changes need to be made in our teaching style and how we engage with students. With this course we share with you a basic guide with simple acitivities that not only make your classes fun but also help you engage with students without smart phones. Take your first step towards becoming an excellent teacher here, with this course.
1. Making Good Online Lesson Plans
2. Engage with Children at Home
3. Online Pedagogy & Teaching Strategy: Child Centered Pedagogy
4. Online Pedagogy & Teaching Strategy: Teacher Centered Pedagogy
Are you finding it difficult to adapt your lesson plans for online teaching? Look no further, this course has your answers. Online adapted lesson plan templates and activities that parents and teachers can do with children at home so that children don't miss their classrooms too much, this training has it all. Learn new lesson planning techniques like "WIPPEA model" and many more that you can include in your daily practice. Get on your journey towards becoming an excellent educator right here.
1. Mental Health Awareness
2. Strategies to Boost Mental Health
3. Managing Your & Your Child's Mental Health
4. Understanding Social Emotional Needs of a Child
Mental Health is just as important as physical health especially in these times. In this course, we bring to you ways in which you can improvise, your and your loved ones mental health. This course also helps you in spreading awareness around mental health amongst children and parents who might be silent victims of this illness. In this course we not only help you understand mental health closely but also share with you activities to nurture good mental health.
1. Enhancing Skills: English Reading and Writing (Basic)
2. Enhancing Skills: English Speaking & Listening (Basic)
3. English Speaking Proficiency (Intermediate)
4. English Writing Proficiency (Intermediate)
to develop LSRW skills in students.
Communicating in english may not be as easy as communicating in our native language. This course has been designed as an entry course to learn basic English skills that can be used in daily communication not only by you but by your students as well. This course focuses on improving LSRW i.e Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing skills for its trainees. Become an effective communicator and pass on your learnings to your students as well so that the next time you correct their papers - you feel like a proud teacher.
1. English Speaking Proficiency (Intermediate)
2. English Writing Proficiency (Intermediate)
3. Curriculum Strategies: English Writing Skills (Advance)
4. Curriculum Strategies: English Speaking Skills (Advance)
Do you still lack confidence in speaking and writing in English? This advance course equips you with the skills to master the English language with practice materials and activities that are apt not only for adults but also for students in the classroom. Take your English to the next level and wow people around you.
1. Strategies: Creating Problem Solving Skills
2. Strategies: Teaching Critical Thinking Skills to Students
3. Behavioural Decision Making
4. The Art of Communication
to develop life skills in students.
Education is not only about the marks students score in their tests. Education is also a means to learn skills that help one lead a successful and happy life. This course is to bring to your practice ways in which you can teach students fundamentals like problem solving, critical thinking, decision making etc. Learn various techniques like 'SODAS Method' ; '6D's of Learning' based on different age groups that you cater to. Become a champion teacher to your champion students.
1. Understanding School Leadership
2. Teach Like a Leader
3. Building Leadership Skills Among Students
4. Effective Strategies: Team Building Students
to build leadership skills in students and teachers.
Leaders are born or leaders are nurtured?? We believe that leadership skills can be built and developed over time. Unleash your potential with this course by learning about leadership principles and also on the way pick up activities that the students can do to unlock their potential as well. Become that role model for your students who they remember for a long long time.
1. Building Leadership Skills Among Students
2. Effective School Leadership in COVID times
3. Agile Leadership for Higher Output: Post COVID 19
4. Strategies: Building Leadership Skills in You & Your Team
The best leaders adapt to changing times and strive towards achieving team success. This course here helps you build an adaptive mindset to respond to the need of the hour in and around you as an educator impacting hundreds of lives. Effective leadership starts with you!
1. Online Pedagogy & Teaching Strategy: Child Centered Pedagogy
2. Online Pedagogy & Teaching Strategy: Teacher Centered Pedagogy
3. Transdisciplinary Approach of Teaching
4. Integrating Art With Other Subjects
Teaching is an art as well as a science! Pedagogy is the study and theory of the methods and principles of teaching. With schools being closed the classrooms have moved to phone and computer screens. With this course we help you adapt all the exciting practices of the physical classrooms into the virtual classrooms. what if we tell you that you can take your students on a field trip - but virtually! Join this course to become the artist, the scientist and the teacher - making learning effective for your students!
1. Effective Strategies: Become Role Models for Students
2. Creating a Welcoming Classroom Environment
3. Developing Positive Relationship: Students
4. Parents & Colleagues, Understanding Social Emotional Needs of a Child
To be able to influence children postively, its important for teachers to build strong relationships with their students. The best teachers are those who are aware of their student' individual strengths, weaknesses and interests and use this information to impact their learning. Learn techniques that when combined with strong teaching practices make you unleash the potential of each and every student in your classroom! Become that role model that every child deserves.
1. Introducing United Nations Goals in Class (Updated)
2. E Waste Management
3. Disaster Management
4. Integrating Climate Change Education in Curriculum
which will help in making students aware of our environment challenges.
Education not only is important for an excellent career but also to make the world a better place to live in. This course is designed for those teachers who think that its important and urgent that children learn how to protect the environment while achieving successful careers. In this course you will find various activities that can be made a part of your child's classroom and home so that they live consciously and help attain the Sustainable Development Goals! Change starts from you!
- ChalkLit is a not for profit initiative, money paid for trainings are donations used to improve our platform and content for you during these tough times.
- Free trainings offered by the State/SCERT will continue to be provided.