Lifelong Learning Series
Continuing with our commitment to bring Lifelong Learning for our teaching community through different courses, sessions and community participation, we are introducing a progressive series of learning sessions. This is going to a 3 part weekly series covering various topics. The series ensures a stepwise understanding of these topics from basic to advanced level.
All scholastic courses are meticulously planned to enable you to deliver a delightful lesson in your classrooms. These courses are designed on an 11 point framework which ChalkLit Team has created with inputs from leading experts in the field of education pedagogy and teaching strategies. In addition, we will also be taking up a few co-scholastic topics, which are designed to not only build educator's understanding around the topic but to also enable them to deliver it in their classrooms as part of the curriculum.
We are a non-profit organization and rely on grants for funding all our research, content development, technology and support. Please donate generously to help us through these troubling times when most of the grant is being otherwise directed towards the singular and foremost goal of saving lives.
Help us in our mission to provide the right tools in the teachers' hand to light-up their virtual classrooms.
Lifelong Learning Series 1.0 (Basic)
This Friday, we launch the basic level courses in English listening, speaking, reading and writing along with building a sense of numbers in Maths.
Highlight of Lifelong Learning Series 1.0:
- Basic, Intermediate to Advance progressive learning on a topic
- Apart from exploring the topic more in-depth, every higher level of training on the topic will also have a bonus Q&A chapter addressing teachers' queries or doubts from previous level training.
- Our 11 point framework ensures that you have a whole set of tools, resources and strategies available to you to deliver the topic in your classroom across grades.
- A Certificate of Proficiency to all participants who successfully complete all 3 levels of training on a topic.
We will be coming up with progressively advanced level courses on each topic in subsequent weeks. Keep learning!
- ChalkLit is a not for profit initiative, money paid for trainings are donations used to improve our platform and content for you during these tough times.
- Free trainings offered by the State/SCERT will continue to be provided.